Interested in Amazon and the future of connected devices? Come work on it! The consumer marketing team is looking for an experienced marketing manager to help increase awareness of and engagement through innovative acquisition, merchandising, and retention programs.
The consumer marketing manager will be responsible for building, and executing marketing campaigns to increase customer engagement rates. This role will play a pivotal part in increasing discovery of content across channels, and will need to create marketing plans in partnership with the product, partner, and marketing teams. The marketing programs and campaigns will be based on insights and analysis of the customer base, audience profile, and the desire to surprise and delight customers with messaging and content that will increase customer usage and engagement. A crucial component of the role will be managing and optimizing marketing campaigns based on results to increase effectiveness and performance.
· Create marketing plan for all Amazon owned and earned channels including customer acquisition and retention
· Define, create, and execute customer acquisition strategy and campaigns
· Manage social media strategy and presence for the business
· Define, create, and execute customer retention strategy and campaigns
· Manage and communicate process and prioritization model for content merchandising using customer data and segmentation insights
· Execute and manage content calendar for all marketing channels and programs
· Create channel content to include audio, video, photo, social, animated, etc.
· Plan, coordinate, and execute marketing initiatives including testing, measuring, and shifting execution based on results
· Work across teams to effectively integrate into channels owned by other teams
· Optimize the customer on-site experience for owned merchandising channels
· Analyze results, identify trends, and make changes to strategy and execution plans for improved campaign performance and ROI
· Manage budget, forecasting, and reporting on a monthly basis
· 8-10 years of mobile, software or digital consumer marketing experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
· Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
· Proven track record of delivering results from marketing campaigns
· · High computer literacy, with the ability to learn new systems quickly
· Strong analytical skills: understand and use web metrics to gauge trends and evaluate content in an unbiased fashion
· Ability to influence multiple stakeholders and lead cross-functional projects across category or other departments
· Aptitude for delivering results in a fast-paced environment
· Superior verbal and written communications skills
· Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· High attention to detail
· Ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines
· Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action and deliver results
Conduciras un auto donde recibiras peticiones por teléfono celular de los clientes para llevarlos a su destino, no manejarás efectivo Estudios: Primaria...
Desde Kb Tel Telecomunicaciones - Estado de México
Publicado hace 17 días
Control de personal Estudios: Prepa o vocacional Administración diploma o certificado Competencias transversales: Orientación al cliente, Compromiso con el...
Desde Abarrotes Casa Vargas - Estado de México
Publicado hace 17 días
¿Estás en busca de trabajo y tienes experiencia como chofer? Estamos buscando personas con preparatoria técnica o carrera trunca, que sean proactivos y...
Desde Protalent - Nuevo León
Publicado hace 16 días