Comprador (Villagran)-01RONDescription Support the Customer Interface team on business categories activities, connecting and enabling Back office team to run their operational activities. Sub Category development and Run market execution activities such as RFI, RFQ, E-auction, ensuring competitive costs of quality goods and services. Register and track contract in Ariba system. Support supplier performance and seek for sustainability opportunities. Ensures the most efficient and accurate processing and documentation of transactions, with the overall goal of minimizing the total cost of transactions (Automation) without impacting service levels.
· Facilitate RFPs, analysis and negotiations for goods and services (independent or under CM direction which will be decided by CM)
· Propose specific action strategy for assigned sub-category aligning with sourcing strategy and stakeholder needs
· Optimize TCO year over year for Middle to Low critical spend Develop and implement regional Category sourcing strategies, supply base rationalization and SRM practices.
· Identify strategic savings opportunities by develop negotiations strategies that achieve stated goals and targets and recommend new strategies/tactic to enhance purchasing/Monsanto competitiveness.
· Execute sub-category and projects strategy once it’s been aligned with Category Management and manufacturing sites/stakeholders
· Manage supplier relationships to ensure continuity of good and services that meet the quality, service and price performance standards of the company
· For sub category and manufacturing plants work with key stakeholders to develop processes for evaluation of new and existing suppliers
· Conduct supply market analysis and develop cost models and metrics to track supplier performance.
· Maintain a working knowledge of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as well as any internal policies (e.g. code of ethics) or procedures to ensure that the behavior by the organization with the highest level of integrity, honesty, and transparency.
· Support Monsanto's Corporate Responsibility efforts in Supplier Diversity Tier II, Sustainability and Safety.
· Collaborate and communicate effectively across different organizational levels, functions, businesses, and geographies to realize procurement goals and objectives.
· SAP/ Ariba technical support and implementation focus on transactions Qualifications · BA/BS in Supply Chain Management/Business/Engineering or related field required
· Minimum of 5 years of procurement experience
· Strong interpersonal skills; Able to forge internal customer and external supplier relationships
· Service and Results Oriented
· English: advanced.
· SAP experience
· Ariba experience
· Ability to identify root causes to issues and proactively resolving problems, leveraging cross-functional business partnerships
· Ability to communicate persuasively with strong interpersonal skillsJob Purchasing/ProcurementPrimary LocationLatin America-Mexico-Jalisco-ZapopanOrganization NA Supply Chain LT_51012126Schedule Full-time
1. - Coordination of back office team, for review, approve cash advance and travel expenses reports. 2.- Support and resolve issues and questions to employees...
Publicado hace un mes
Propósito del puesto: Desarrollo de mantenimientos funcionales y tecnicos para la Afore en el aplicativo Murex. Principales funciones y responsabilidades...
Desde Grupo Financiero Banorte - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 18 días
Descripción “HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and where their opinions count. We want to build a culture where...
Desde Hsbc Group - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 17 días
Job Description- Create a strong pipeline through existing JDA customers by mining through internal customer data. - Deliver Quarterly Regional booking target...
Desde Jda Software Group, Inc. - Nuevo León
Publicado hace 17 días