Our client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. Our client is a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
Its innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to its stakeholders. Our client is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
Our client is part of the USD 16.9 billion Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market and vacation ownership.
We are currently searching for a Compliance Quality Manager
- Quality Associate Manager Compliance, reports into the Senior Manager Quality / Regional Quality Lead.
- Required to co-ordinate and interact with the Site Level Leadership from a strategic perspective.
- Primarily responsible for setting Corporate Quality initiatives with reference to the Overall Site/ Business Locations aligned to.
- Drive implementation of QMS models like ISO 9001/EFQM/COPC/ESCM etc.,
- Conduct QMS Audits and ensure on-time closure of NCs
- Ensure Delivery Plan(s) are prepared, reviewed and maintained
- Responsible for Process level ticket fraud and compliance and SOW compliance for the account
- Responsible to implement a framework for structured risk assessment to uncover risks and vulnerabilities pertaining to of process and policy compliance and SOW
- Establish a control plan which includes heuristics and sampling techniques to ensure adequate detectability to cover all risk areas
- Set up and drive zero tolerance policy for the account
- Publish weekly and daily compliance dash boards
- Delivers process improvement projects targeting improvement of compliance controls using structured process improvement techniques (Lean, Six sigma, PDCA etc.)
- Works with the site/client team in upholding compliance in all organizational standard procedures and policies (i.e. Model of Excellence, InfoSec, Physical Security, Visitor Processing, operational processes, business reviews, etc.)
- Ensures compliance to requirements related to QMS and ISMS within the account
- Co-ordinates quality related audits both internal as well as external including client audits
- Handles a team of Compliance analysts
- Supervise execution of transactional compliance audits to high accuracy targets and positions compliance monitoring as a leading indicator of operational and SOW risks
- Create SOW awareness for the associates/TL/Manager
- Graduation (any discipline) with 5-8 years of experience of working in an International/Domestic BPO/KPO
- Exposure to QMS models like COPC/EFQM/ESCM will be an added advantage
- Certified internal auditor for ISO 9k and ISO 27k
- Good knowledge in ISO 9001, QMS & any industry level practices
- Experience in managing multi-location & multi-program operations
- Hands on experience in 5S, RCA, Lean, Six sigma, Standard Work, Continuous Improvement, Tiered
- Accountability & GEMBA
- Ability to work within challenging environment with tight delivery timelines
- Strong business acumen and the ability to develop and deliver rigorous financial and/or statistical analysis to quantify business case scenarios, options and risks
- Coaching and mentoring skills of QMS/ Six Sigma /Lean
- Should be open to work 24/7
Role Performance Measures
- Penalty on Compliance KPIs/Chargeback from client on compliance issues
- Internal Audit Schedule Adherence
- Zero NCS in Internal/ External Audits
- AED Compliance
- Adherence on all planned Corporate Initiatives and Governance (PRAXIS, AXIA, Kaizen, Exchange ION, Trainings, RISE etc.)
- Internal/ External Client satisfaction ratings
- Employee engagement & development initiatives
- English advance
- Spanish Native
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect.