Our client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. Our client is a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
Its innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to its stakeholders. Our client is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
Our client is part of the USD 16.9 billion Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market and vacation ownership.
We are currently searching for a Hosted Solution Architect.
- Pre-sales design and engineering services
- Solutions Architects shall be engaged by designated Enterprise management / Team Lead, and be directed to support sales, end user customers, and other stakeholders (“Customers”) who have need for advanced engineering services.
- Solutions Architects shall support all Enterprise pre-sales channels.
- Pre-sales, project based, design engineering services, including without limitation:
- Gather technical data directly from enterprise sales and Customers necessary for designing technically sound and cost-effective Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solutions “deliverables”. Deliverables to include:
- Services Costs that are based on unique deal requirements. Costs will either be generated by writing a Custom “Pricing Request Document” (PRD) that would be sent by the SA, to our internal partner organization (Technical Field Services), who will assign a Bid Manager for the SA to work with. The Bid Manager would provide custom costs back to the SA, based on the requirements data collected by the SA, documented in the PRD.
- Prepare bills of materials ("BOM") required for design solutions and submit it to the sales team and the Customer.
- Prepare drawings of the proposed solutions for the Customer and the enterprise sales team.
- Prepare a complete statement of work (“SOW”) document that describes the work (scope) to be performed or quoted by enterprise along with associated Complexity Score Document.
- Prepare detailed technical responses to Customer Requests for Pricing ("RFP") and Request for Information ("RFI") documents.
- Generate Implementation and related Services Costs, and submit them to the enterprise sales team for the assigned projects.
- Utilize enterprise´s costing and pricing tools to calculate all relevant costs for proposed projects.
- Input all project tracking data into the Revenue and Opportunity Management Environment ("ROME") system and ensure it is continually updated with the correct data, current status, and proposed state in a timely manner.
- Engage other enterprise organizations, as appropriate, for custom design solution support.
- Participate in and provide technical expertise and support for conference calls and on-line meetings with relevant enterprise teams, end-user customers, and third party partner vendors.
- Participate in and provide technical expertise and support for internal enterprise project kickoff meetings.
- Interact directly with enterprise customers and builds trusted advisor status
- Serves as lead engineer to provide custom technical pre-sales support of collaboration solutions offered by CHCS.
- Develop requirements definition, design/solution creation, and custom pricing.
- Lead Early Field Trial execution to enable collaboration demonstrations
- Tests custom feature requests which do not warrant full Labs testing process
- Require access to a variety of systems, tools, and web sites, including without limitation:
- Various internal information websites (WebPHONE, OIL, SalesONE, P8 (FileNet), GSC Quality Tracking Tool, GSC Peer Reviews, internal SharePoint sites, etc.)
- Various training websites (eCORP/eLINK, TechSpot, etc.)
- Various vendor partner websites (Mitel, Polycom, Cisco, Adtran, TrippLite, APC, etc.)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, Skype)
- Netformx Design Expert
- Solutions Portal
- English advance
- Spanish Native
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect.