As a Calibration Technician, you will be responsible for test and repair a variety of instrumentation and equipment, to make sure that instruments, gauges and testing devices are calibrated correctly and give accurate readings in accordance with standard operating procedures.
Reporting to the Quality Control Supervisor, you will develop written calibration procedures, schedule calibration activities, perform equipment calibration and repair, ensure proper documentation of calibrations results, and maintain the equipment calibration database.
The hours for this role will be predominantly first shift work. Flexibility to fit production requirements will be necessary.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Maintains quality metrics and reports, as required, and implements appropriate preventive/corrective action to improve quality.
• Performs equipment calibration and repairs according to approved written procedures and coordinates internal and external calibration of equipment.
• Documents Procedures and Practical Guides under the direction of Engineers to minimize calibration time and maintain the Precision of measuring instruments and recording equipment.
• Sets up standardized laboratory equipment to test and measure the accuracy of other instruments that are used to record voltage, current, mass, temperature and other factors.
• Manages the Equipment Control Database of reference patterns with traceability detailing their Reception, Storage, Distribution and Obsolescence (Calibration Programs).
• To report to the Team Leader / Production Supervisor any safety or production related problems and support on plant hygiene and housekeeping is always maintained.
• All other reasonable tasks as may be requested by the Team Leader and/or the Supervisor.
Experiencia y requisitos:
If you are a team player, interested in quality and continuous Improvement and good communication skills then we are looking for you!
• 6 months experience working in a manufacturing environment
• Technical and mechanical aptitude
• Highly organized and interested in learning to be proficient with calibration methodologies
• High school diploma with technical training required.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Conduciras un auto donde recibiras peticiones por teléfono celular de los clientes para llevarlos a su destino, no manejarás efectivo Estudios: Primaria...
Desde Kb Tel Telecomunicaciones - Estado de México
Publicado hace 18 días
Control de personal Estudios: Prepa o vocacional Administración diploma o certificado Competencias transversales: Orientación al cliente, Compromiso con el...
Desde Abarrotes Casa Vargas - Estado de México
Publicado hace 18 días
¿Estás en busca de trabajo y tienes experiencia como chofer? Estamos buscando personas con preparatoria técnica o carrera trunca, que sean proactivos y...
Desde Protalent - Nuevo León
Publicado hace 17 días