Job Description : Management Responsibilities: - High Negotiation with suppliers based on the conditions market
- Knowledge of Cost, Cost break down analysis, Std. cost.
- PPV reporting
- BPM data reporting
- Direct contact with global manager.
- Meetings global category
- Analysis market data.
- Timely delivery of reports and information required by the area
- Develop relationships with the different areas within the company (Innovation, planning, quality, technical and manufacturing)
- Support the implementation of category strategy
- Delivery saving projects
- Build & grow relationships with suppliers and stakeholders
- Managing for value, quality improvement and service
- Commercial insight & operation understanding
- Driving change.
- Anticipation & prioritization.
- CAPEX negotiation based on local alignment.
- Responsibility to engage his direct reporting and to reach and have all the goals team.
- High level conversation with global team.
- Is experienced of working within the Performance Management structure of KPI’s and Tier Review Meeting Structure
- Has a proven track record in adherence to Core Process and Standards
- Demonstrates role model behaviour and coaches others in team, across Categories, and in Markets to follow a consistent approach and go beyond mandatory minimum requirements
- Proactively leverages the learning curriculums and materials on Diageo Academy and other sources to continuously grow and develop in role.
This role is focused on continues the operation, find and develop CAPEX suppliers, to supply all the materials for the operation with a focus in the quality and benefits for the business following the company needs;
- Lead, inspire, grow and develop the team, where applicable, through P4G and iDevelop processes, bringing to life through amazing coaching
- Develop a comprehensive Category Strategy through analysis of the strategic business requirements, engagement with business stakeholders and in depth knowledge of your Category and Market Drivers
- Implement the Category Strategy through outstanding business partnering with in market procurement
- Drive Global sourcing projects aligned to the Category Strategy.
- Support In market Procurement in Glocal sourcing activity to ensure alignment with Category Strategy
- Deliver the best possible outcomes through effective planning, preparation and leveraging your Negotiation Toolkit.
- Supplier Performance Management – Support In Market Procurement to set supplier KPI priorities to drive consistency across markets improving the value of data output and act as an escalation point for poor performance
- Supplier Relationship Management – Working with Strategic Suppliers, build collaboration to unlock breakthrough opportunities for the business.
- Pro-active identification of Risk Factors within Category and Development of mitigation plans
- Continuously seeks out opportunities for improvement including leveraging new ideas from other parts of the business, suppliers and shares this across the business.
- Generate insights and opportunities through internal and external benchmarking activity.
- Cost modelling to generate insights and opportunities with suppliers and stakeholders.
- PPV and BPM data reporting
- Monitor and analysis of cost efficiencies in all the category sourcing
- Support to deliver financial reports and monitor COG´ performance.
- Stakeholders and suppliers relationship management
- It seeks to establish a win-win relationship with suppliers, based on respect and domestic policies.
- Cost analysis , bench marking, cost breakdown
- Able to cope with ambiguity and complexity, managing a multitude of stakeholders, suppliers and relationships whilst remaining highly focused on the key issues
Qualifications and Experience Required:
(Experience, scholarship, knowledge, systems, previous position needed)
- Minimum 5 years procurement experience or relevant category experience
- Demonstrate a solid track record in Stakeholder Influencing & Management, Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to influence and challenge senior stakeholders and budget holders
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal, written and presentation.
- Proven track record of consistent performance and delivery
- Strong Analytical and Financial awareness including a comprehensive understanding of the AOP requirements and financial goals & value drivers aligned to the category strategy
- Experience of leading negotiations with suppliers
- Capability to handle complex and multiple categories.
- Building strategy in procurement category.
- Capabilities to present and analyze data and presented in slides with local and global team.
- Positive attitude.
- Team works necessary.
- Values and practices integrity and ethics in all job-related relationships.
- Knowledge in logistic.
- English 100%, business knowledge and high level of conversation.
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :