We are looking for a Candidate Experience Specialist to join Listopro, a hiring marketplace that connects qualified sales/business candidates with top companies. Companies get access to pre-screened talents, while candidates get direct invitations from top companies, instead of losing time applying on various job boards.
We are a strong team with experience at Rocket Internet, Linio, hellofood and Groupon, that want to revolutionize the hiring and recruiting market in Latin America.
In 2 years, we have achieved being the agency with most digital traffic, have about 200 companies hiring, +160.000 registered and did this with limited resources (raised only 200.000 USD of which 100.000 USD were equity free grants from YCombinator, Startup Chile, Parallel18.
We are creating a unique culture, with 32 employees working entirely remote and all have clear KPIs. We also have an office at WeWork in Mexico City and encourage our team to spend some time there :)
*What will you be doing:
Your goal is to make sure that the top candidates on Listopro get the best onboarding, that we understand what their dream job is, and get the most important details from them (salary expectations, industry/role preference). Overall you think about to make their experience from registration to company interview and getting hired impeccable.
- Having calls with top candidates regarding their expectations / dream job.
- Convincing them to accept different opportunities before or after interview with our clients ;)
- Be able to know in detail what each company does, and how our process works.
- Suggest our content team important details to include about the companies!
- Bachelor´s Degree.
- Clear communication and Empathetic: you know how to talk and convince people ;) - you are charming!
- High Energy: you need to be always available for our clients and make sure the service is working well :)
- English is necessary!
- Hard-working: be ready to work long hours if needed and get sh*t done :)
- Self-learner: be able to build things by yourself, and if you have no guidance, find yourself a solution (Google is a free resource to everyone ;))
- Who is fast and loves being efficient:
You are focused and prefer doing one thing at a time, but you are able to be always connected and fast in replying.
- Who loves being efficient: you love tracking KPIs, make sure you and your team work smartly and efficiently.
- Who loves technology: you know that if we use technology well, we can make our hours of work more meaningful (i.e. we love tools that make us more efficient).
- With relevant experience in sales, preferably in a startup environment.
- You love structure, maths and order ;)