Our client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. Our client is a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
Its innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to its stakeholders. Our client is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
Our client is part of the USD 16.9 billion Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market and vacation ownership.
We are currently searching for a Sr. Systems Programmer Analyst (Consultant)nt
- Provide enterprise support of a single sign-on infrastructure built on Computer Associates Single Sign On (SSO) product including web agent and Access Gateway components
- Work closely with application teams to migrate, implement and support web applications to the new CA Single Sign On environment from the existing EAM (Similar tool)
- Support and assist web infrastructure teams with migrations efforts
- Administer and support a Test and Production CA Single Sign On infrastructure components including policy servers, Access Gateways and CA DSA directories.
- Implement OIDC applications using CA Single Sign On and support the installations
- Work closely with Directory Services team to ensure proper configuration and setup of web applications using Computer Associates Single Sign On.
- Assist in updating CA SSO documentation of installation of web servers including IIS and apache
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in a technology related field and/or 5+ years of experience of implementing CA Siteminder/CA Single Sign On
- Knowledge of Windows IIS 8/10, Apache 2.2/2.4 web servers
- Must have extensive hands-on CA SiteMinder/CA Single Sign On experience, particularly using both web agent and OIDC deployments
- Experience in competing Identity Management products is a plus.
- Single Sign-On architecture experience with other products such as Oracle Access Manager, Sun Access Manager (OpenSSO) and IBM Tivoli Access Manager is a plus.
- Experience using HTTP transports and understand browser HTTP requests
- A plus with experience in various security fields including access control, authorization and identification and authentication
- English advance
- Spanish Native
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect.