Our client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. Our client is a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
Its innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to its stakeholders. Our client is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
Our client is part of the USD 16.9 billion Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market and vacation ownership.
We are currently searching for a CA APM consultant
- Supporting a very large implementation of CA's APM tool to support the performance management / monitoring of applications as well using the technology to support problem determination / remediation.
- Setting up APM infrastructure, deploying and configuring APM agents, build dashboards and configure and setup alerts.
- Assisting application team to troubleshoot the performance issues.
- Hands on experience in large CA APM deployment for various application technologies like Java, .Net, Node.js and PHP hosted on Windows and Linux servers.
- Should have good communication skills and should be a team player to drive CA APM deployment.
- English advance
- Spanish Native
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect.