"Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers" Company:
Ethicon Endo-Surgery develops and markets advanced medical devices for minimally invasive and open surgical procedures, focusing on procedure-enabling devices for the interventional diagnosis and treatment of conditions in general and bariatric surgery, as well as gastrointestinal health, gynecology and surgical oncology. More information can be found at the new company website www.ethiconendosurgery.com.
Searching the best talent for: BUYER PLANNER
• Develop and communicate detailed production schedule for assigned work centers that satisfies the requirements of the master production schedule
• Develop and communicate component requirement plans to support the detailed production plan and master production schedule
• Monitor and manage component planner messages
• Responsible for modifications to the detailed production schedules within the MPS time horizons.
• Communicate constraints, unplanned events and production misses that will affect the detailed production schedule and/or master production schedule.
• Monitor, review and update assigned data parameters
• Monitor, review and update open ERP orders and activity to ensure accuracy of MRP system.
• Manage Kanban process to ensure material is available for manufacturing to support the detailed production schedule
• Responsible for setting and monitoring inventory targets and establishing processes to ensure targets are met.
• Responsible for all manufacturing facility’s raw material procurement and material flow activity.
• Ensure inventory replenishment systems are developed and working effectively; systems should flag risk and support mitigation of line downs and customer service issues.
• Support EES purchasing policies and practices and process improvements.
• Ensure on time delivery and/or inventory target adherence for assigned Business Unit material.
• Responsible for component recovery planning and communication.
• Communicate forecast and production events/exceptions to suppliers as needed.
• Communicate potential component/supplier capacity issues.
• Drive the resolution and inventory returns/credits as needed for component non-conformances.
• Responsible for executing slow moving and obsolescence work processes.
• Responsible for adhering to raw material targets and providing root cause and corrective actions to mitigate dollars above target.
• Follow all company safety policies and other safety precautions within the work area.
• Compliance with safety policies and procedures.
• Ensures compliance with Environmental Management System (EMS) responsibilities.
• Follow J&J and EES Records Management Policies for Convenience Information, Records Retention Schedules, Training and Education, Document Hold Notices, Records Cleanout, Inactive Records and Information Management, Vital Records and third party vendor if applicable.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all responsibilities listed may be assigned.
Reporting to: SR. MASTER PLANNER
Requirements and Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• CPIM or CPM certification preferred
KEY SKILL / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• Bilingual: English/ Spanish preferred
• Strong Oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, able to work effectively with all levels of the organization
• GMP/ ISO knowledge preferred
• Mathematical ability
• Proficient in the application of Purchasing and Planning/Production systems
• Able to coordinate issue resolution in the supply chain and understand the interactions of planning, engineering, bill of materials/routes, purchasing, quality, internal customs, warehouse, receiving.
• PC proficient
• Proficient in Excel, Word, Power point, and ERP systems
• Detailed knowledge of Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) and MRP preferred
• Two to four years relevant experience in Supply Chain Management
Global Leadership Profile Competencies
Integrity and Credo-based Actions ~ lives Credo values; builds trust; tells the truth; initiates transparency into problems; demonstrates genuine caring for people
Collaboration and Teaming ~ puts interests of enterprise above own; works well across functions and groups; builds teams effectively; inspires follower ship; instills a global mindset
Results and Performance
Ciudad: ciudad juárez
About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and...
Desde Ge Digital - Nuevo León
Publicado hace 23 días
niñera / cuidado de niños hombre / mujer estamos buscando una niñera / niñera que esté lista para mudarse al extranjero (EE. UU.), usted estará a cargo de...
Desde Wild Crestions - Distrito Federal
Publicado hace 23 días
Desde Wild Crestions - Coahuila
Publicado hace 23 días