Eaton’s E- Mobility division is currently seeking a Buyer tojoin our team.
This position is based at our Tijuana facility.
The Buyer is responsible for list the main functions of the role, being clear andconcise (Limit yourself to 8-12 statements). If this is a re-evaluation of anexisting role, highlight the job responsibilities that are new to the role.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion ofevery employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity,invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold,bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you canhelp us reach ours.
Some activities related with the position will be:
- Identify cost outopportunities.
- Reviews invoices onhold and place corrective actions to avoid recurrence.
- Maintain and correctthe purchasing info record, item master and lead times in SAP.
- Place purchase orderson a daily basis as per SAP suggestion.
- Maintain communicationand updates with internal customers, related to material arrival.
- Maintain raw materialinventory levels in accordance to the objectives set every month.
- Burn down any past duePO from suppliers and provide accurate dates in SAP.
- Execute SAP actionmessages and update SAP as per suppliers delivery dates to prevent anyshortages to production.
- Have directcommunication with suppliers regarding material usage and forecast.
- Give disposition torejected material and create corrective action plans.
- Reduce any PPV andprovide detail explanation if generated.
- Identify any E&Orisk’s and work on the plan to deplete the inventory.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives andbackgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company —are stronger.
2years in similar position
90%minimum of English domain (spoken and written), MS Office Excel, Word, SAP
Negotiation skills,set own priorities based on daily activities, customer service oriented, senseof urgency and collaboration, team work oriented.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH EMB eMobility
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time