Auto req ID: 202370BR Job Description Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 global brands that generate more one billion dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Nutrition Brand Manager
Contribute to build the regional strategy for the NUTRITION category in order to achieve a double digit growth. This will be achieved by leading and developing the innovation pipeline, the corrects visibility strategy and the complete communication plan to support them.
- Co-Develop Regional innovation strategy to guarantee Category growth and SOM gain, considering each country stage of business development and needs.
- Develop and implement regional digital N&S campaign adapting it to each country’s brand.
- Develop revenue management strategy across CASA to guarantee the correct portfolio to satisfy consumer needs and assuring the correct price point
- Manage CASA innovation to guarantee: launch in time with correct price points (According to consumer needs and competitors), profitable development and correct 360 support plan
- Lead the harmonization project of formulas and packaging across CASA countries, to leverage and maximize central procurement, and central manufacturing.
- For Annual Plan, determine business opportunities, platform strategy, consumer problem to solve and solution avenues. Incorporate data driven insights and leverage analytics capabilities.
- Influence key stakeholders to maximize business opportunities and synergies
- Responsible for brand business profitable and growth plan. Work along field marketing team to cover local and regional brand needs
- Guarantee the correct communication between sector and country with a complete follow up of actual projects/performance
Experience and profile
- 4-5 years of experience in FMCG companies
- Strategic thinking and strong business mindset
- Consumer understanding
- Robust analytic skills and the ability to translate data in to market opportunities
- Innovation processes (Stage Gate) knowledge
- Proven results in the delivery of actionable recommendations by combining diverse sources of information
- Good relationship skills, both internally and externally, to achieve strong partnership and collaboration
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Multiple project management skills
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
- Collaboration with virtual teams. Work with multicultural teams.
- Ability to develop internal networks.
- Project administration and ability to work independently.
- Capacity to synthesize big quantities of data and translate results into business recommendations.
- Deep analytical capability
Relocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Indefinido