Automation & Maintenance Supervisor - 005M2G Schneider ElectricTM creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position? As an Automation Engineer you must be an excellent influencer, communicator and coordinator at all levels within the organization. Be collaborative, proactive, exhibit strong leadership qualities and capable to adapt to a dynamic and fast changing environment. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
-Work on Root-cause analysis for main failures on Automated lines.
-Define Critical KPI’s as well as lead action plans to achieve goals.
-Define and execute strategy for automated equipment upgrades.
-Implement new projects to automate processes using Schneider offer.
-Manage TPM and support Smart Factory activities.
Experiences & Education:
- Engineer degree (Electronic or Mechatronic desirable)
- 5 years of experience in electronics, automation and control
- Equipment design and integration
- Experience with vision and control systems
- HMI’s, PLC, Drivers, Motion Controls and other connected products programming
- Experience managing engineers and technicians.
- Experience executing projects with PDCA and DMAIC methodology
Skills & Abilities:
- Leadership: Driving results through influence and collaboration
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Advanced English level
- Excellence in Customer Satisfaction
- Demonstrate ability to perform root cause analysis and develop action plans to strategically eliminate barriers
- Strong financial knowledge and quantitative analytical skills
- Demonstrate significant potential and mobility for future advancement to higher levels of leadership
: MX-Nuevo León-Apodaca