Automation Engineering Supervisor - 005EO9 The Automation Engineer develops technology to meet customer
project specifications, provides technical direction to sales and project
management teams, supports field service and technical assistance groups to
resolve customer issues, and assists with performance testing of automation
equipment in the manufacturing process.
In this highly visible and key position, you will support
and promote the development of advanced applications and services that help our
- Lead a team responsible for automation tasks such as:
testing and support.
- Provide product automation and system application
expertise to support Order Engineers by reviewing: specifications, wiring
diagrams and network architectures.
- Develop new technology to support sales, quality,
productivity and service objectives.
- Provide technical direction to sales and marketing on
offer improvements and enhancements.
- Assist in the execution of the smart factory initiative.
- Develop training courses for Internal Customers.
- Develop and present automation solutions/product demonstrations
to meet customer specification requirements.
- Provide and resolve high-level technical application
issues (pre and post sales) and marketing questions.
- Develop and use analytic tools to drive efficiency and
- Evaluate new technology for use in the MCC business.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure
Team KPIs are met.
- Willingness to travel required (about 15%)
- High Knowledge on SE LV products.
- A high degree of knowledge of PLC programming, PLC
hardware, and other automation system components such as HMI, SCADA and drives.
- Must be able to program and properly document a variety of
PLC and HMI systems from different manufacturers
- Experience with some of the following PLC/HMI platforms is
Schneider Electric PLCs - Quantum, M340, Premium, Advantys,
Rockwell/Allen-Bradley PLCs – ControLogix, CompactLogix, SLC
Series – RSLogix software
Schneider Electric HMI – Vijeo Designer
-Networking – Ethernet IP, Modbus TCP, Profibus, Profinet,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Must be a detail-oriented self-starter and able to work independently
: MX-Nuevo León-Apodaca