We are seeking an exceptionally talented individual to join the firm’s investment team as an Analyst. Analysts are integral members of the team who leverage their skills and knowledge to generate impact from day one. They provide the analytical horsepower and problem-solving skills necessary to run the fund on a day-to-day basis, playing a key role in everything from the analysis of investment opportunities to the execution of portfolio company value creation initiatives. In a typical week on the job, an Analyst may stress- test a financial model, draft an investment memorandum, construct a 100-day plan, and participate in a strategy session with senior management. The environment is dynamic, fast-paced, and highly collaborative.
- Perform industry and market research.
- Meet and engage with industry executives and management teams.
- Build financial models, analyze company financials, and perform valuation exercises.
- Support and lead firmwide initiatives.
- Assist with business, financial, and legal due diligence.
- Prepare marketing materials and investment committee documents.
- +1 year of relevant experience who exhibit a passion for research and analysis and a demonstrated track record of academic and professional excellence.
- +3 years of banking, consulting or VC / PE experience preferred, but not required.
- Excellent academic profile from a top-tier Mexican or international university.
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to excellence.
- Compelling analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, both in Spanish and English.
- Mastery of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong accounting and financial analysis skills.
- Learns quickly and operates effectively under pressure; embraces change.
- Creative, resourceful and flexible.
- Mature, confident, and articulate; can interact effectively with high-level executives.
- Honest and of the highest integrity; committed and reliable.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.