At Blacksfriars hotel, our guests are our priority. Whatever they need, we'll go above and beyond to ensure their time with us is nothing short of extraordinary. We ensure they get the highest standards of service.
To achieve this we put together a highly professional, qualified and reliable team. Improving our team is also a priority as we see this as one of the tool to achieving our dreams. To improve our team we are having a recruitment process for the new quarter.
We are currently seeking an energetic, detailed, team oriented Assistant Front Office Manager to bring experience and knowledge to our great team of front desk associates. We need Managers with the vision and passion to help bring our establishment to the "next level" of service and guest satisfaction, while helping to maximize revenue and profit for ownership. This position work closely with Front Office Manager in all aspects of the operation, including guest satisfaction and service recovery. The ideal candidate will have experience managing a department that provides quality, personalized friendly service. These positions are hands-on and require heavy involvement in the operations of the Front Office, Guest Services, Reservations and Bell Departments in accordance with the objectives, performance and quality standards established by the hotel.
· Recruit, hire, train & manage the Front Office, Guest Services, and Bell departments
· Manage and maintain all group blocks, release dates and hotel inventory to ensure revenue maximization and guests desired room types are honored.
· Train and develop staff to ensure superior guest service of all Front Office Personnel.
· Manage all overflow reservations calls as necessary to provide optimal customer service and minimal hold time and abandoned calls.
· Ensuring that all Standard Operating Procedure's are in place and adhered to
· Work with Housekeeping and Engineering on daily operations regards to guestroom status.
· Responsible for addressing and resolving all customer service issues in a positive manner
· Train and coach all employees to grow their ability to resolve customer service issues giving them consistent feedback on areas of opportunity
· Knowledgeable of all rates, room types, hotel product and Hotel's major competition making sure to maximize opportunities for rates.
· Ensures all special requests and VIP's are handled precisely and proficiently.
· Ensures all standards of personal appearance, grooming and conduct are an example to the team and provides a professional image at all times.
· Ensures work processes are in a logical order for Front Office Personnel making sure there is proper staffing at all times
· Facilitates all aspects of staffing and training functions, including performance appraisals, coaching, training, etc.
· Performs any other reasonable duties that are required by the Management Team.
Must be able to multi task and effectively direct staff and work as part of the hotel management team
Must be willing to work weekends and holidays as needed
Must have a genuine love for hospitality and assisting guests.
Excellent English communication skills - oral and written.
Excellent guest service skills.
Ability to maintain confidentiality of all guests and hotel information.
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Universitario Incompleto
Integrate a nuestro equipo de trabajo con la posición de Recepcionista en nuestros Hoteles Boutique ubicados en San Angel Inn, Coyoacán y Zona Rosa Funciones...
Desde Stara Hotels - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 4 días
Requisitos: • Escolaridad: Lic. En Administración de Empresas, Administración Turística, Gastronomía o carrera afines al área. • Experiencia de 2 años en...
Desde Consultoria - Oaxaca
Publicado hace 3 días
**CAPITAL BUS, EMPRESA DEDICADA A OFRECER SERVICIOS TURÍSTICOS Y DE TRANSPORTACIÓN BUSCA A UN "VIGILANTE"** Horario de trabajo:24 X 24 (09:30 pm a 09:30 pm...
Desde CAPITAL BUS , S.A. DE C.V - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 2 días