Our client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. Our client is a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
Its innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to its stakeholders. Our client is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
Our cliente is part of the USD 16.9 billion Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market and vacation ownership.
We are currently searching for an AS400 Developer.
This position is assigned to a team providing 7x24x365 support in diagnosing operational issues with AS400 applications, operating systems and hardware, leveraging industry standard tools and techniques to identify solutions.
Work Experience, Education, Certification / Training Required:
- Proven experience as a AS400 Application Developer
- 4+ years of experience with AS/400, RPG / RPA and related technologies
- 3+ years of experience with IBM DB2 data base
- Experience providing effective solutions based on subject matter expertise
- Experience in DB2 database & RPG develop
- 2+ years experience working with IBM iSQL
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- 2+ years baking experience
- Should have experience working in a full-life cycle software project implementation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Projects a positive attitude.
- Accepts change in a productive manner and contributes to efficient implementation.
- Demonstrated effective time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Flexible and reliable.
- Strong customer service orientation and desire to embrace technology as a means of improving service.
- Must be a team player.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of TCP/IP, Routers, Switches, Hubs, Firewalls, Domains, DNS, DHCP and Subnets.
- Good analytical, problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills.
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect.