Our client is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 300 clients succeed in a converging world. They go the extra mile for their clients and accelerate their digital transformation with Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys.
Our client is a USD 14 million company with 104,000+ professionals across the 5 continents, helping global customers with innovations solutions.
The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in the construction industry, financial industry and technological.
We are currently searching for an Application Support Engineer
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues and issues resolution or escalation.
- Responsibilities also include root cause analysis, management communication and client relationship management in partnership with Infrastructure Service Support team members.
- Ensures all production changes are made in accordance with life-cycle methodology and risk guidelines.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members and or acting as a subject matter expert.
- In depth Functional knowledge of the application(s) supported and interdependencies.
- 4 to 6 years of application support engineer experience
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills including mentoring, collaborating, and team building
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities
- Proficiency in one or more of the following automation programming modalities: Programmable Logic controller (PLC), Operate Interface Terminal (OIT), and Human Machine Interface (HMI) (with and without object oriented graphical user interfaces.)
- In depth understanding of Data Collection and Analysis of SCADA systems: Rockwell Software (RS) Logix 5000.
- Experience working with Factory Talk Transaction Manager, Factory Talk View.
- Good to have knowledge of Visual Basic & SQL.
- Should be able to communicate in Spanish and should have good written and verbal communication in English
- English advance
- Spanish Native
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect.