Our client is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 300 clients succeed in a converging world. They go the extra mile for their clients and accelerate their digital transformation with Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys.
Our client is a USD 14 million company with 104,000+ professionals across the 5 continents, helping global customers with innovations solutions.
The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in the construction industry, financial industry and technological.
We are currently searching for a strong Android Developer.
- Systems or Software Engineering or similar
- 4+ years worth of experience with Java development skills
- 3+ years worth developing against Android UI standards
- 2+ years of experience developing client-server applications with RESTful APIs
- 6+ months experience with Kotlin
- Experience with RxJava
- Experience with memory and performance profiling on Android or other platforms
- Has shipped software software that meets handheld device resource constraints
- Has shipped and maintained an app via Google Play within the last year
- Has experience in financial sector
- Scrum / Agile
- English advance
- Spanish Native
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect.