The Analytics Manager will lead the development and implementation of comprehensive analytical solutions that deliver accurate data for decision makers. To accomplish this, they assist in the planning and execution of business intelligence initiatives that support the company’s data needs and analytics objectives. They provide support and leadership to business areas that need analytics solutions by sharing and modeling best practices related to storyboarding, dashboard design and visualization construction.
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting.
- Define company-wide metrics and relevant data sources.
- Select, configure and implement analytics solutions
Build systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights.
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance.
- Keep abreast of industry news and trends.
- Predictive models and risk control analyst.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Management or a related field.
- Solid experience in data analysis and reporting; industry experience is a plus (Fintech, Banking, Tech).
- Background in market research and project management.
- Knowledge of Excel, R and SQL; familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, SAS).
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.