WhyAmerican Express? There’s a differencebetween having a job and making a difference.
American Express hasbeen making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them inmoments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on theirbiggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made adifference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning andcollaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. Wehave their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or eventake time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready totake on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them theguidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe thatthe best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing ofAmerican Express.
Don’t make a differencewithout it.
Don’t live life withoutit.
The CLM (Client Management) executive primary focus is ensuring a profitablerelationship with high value Merchants by understanding their needs, theindustry(ies) environment, payments environment and ensuring the American Expressvalue proposition against those needs.
- Drives results to growAmerican Express charge volume
- Manage a portfolio of highvalue merchants providing proactive consultancy
- Own the relationship withthe portfolio to increase merchant satisfaction
- Implement initiatives andopportunities for growth & development
- Ensure compliance control
- Customer driven, able tofind solutions to meet customer needs
Months in their actual position:
For level 25 to 30: 12 months.
For level 30 to 35: 18 months.
For level 40 to 45: 24 months.
Offer of employment with American Expressis conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verificationcheck, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Experience in relationshipmanagement or sale roles.
- Ability to understand basicfinancial drivers to achieve targets
- Strong communication skillsto influence and convince others in a very challenging and competitiveenvironment
- Ability to identifyopportunities and merchant’s needs to set an ad-hoc plan and drives results
- Ability to analyze andidentify the root cause of problems to provide accurate solutions
- Personal accountability tomove forward for achieving individual and team goals
- Ability to work in groupsand contribute to the team success.
- High Levels of innovationand self-motivation
- Flexible, high energy teamplayer
- A degree un Business orequivalent
- English Language fluentskills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 4, 2020, 2:07:34 PM