- HR Ops Analyst WFA Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
What you will do:
The HR Analyst is responsible for providing support on issues/inquiries related to our processes and to maintain day-to-day operation to deliver results. As owner of the process, this role is accountable for collecting, analyzing and reporting data to vendors or COE across the enterprise. Additionally, analyst will execute transaction in our system related to Employee Data Changes, Change Organizational Assignment, Leave of Absence and others. Active participation on Continuous Improvement is highly expected.
How you will do it:
Main tasks/ responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Ensure cases are handled according to all KPI’s:
Process transactions in our HR system to ensure data accuracy.
Provide specialized administrative support to HR Personnel, Managers and Vendors.
Responds to complex inquiries from different personnel across the enterprise.
Collect, analyze and process data to support HR activities.
Reporting and auditing Data Management, Compensation and Benefits processes.
Coordinate and manage interactions with Vendors and COE (Center of Expertise) for our day-to-day.
Handling of different websites and systems needed for daily operations. (Internal and External)
Maintains a positive working relationship within the team and with external customers.
Manage Verifications of Employments for USA and employment letter for Mexico.
What we look for:
• Advanced Excel skills. (Dynamic tables, macros, etc.)
• Information Analysis
• Desirable Knowledge of USA Payroll (ADP) and Benefits (UNUM, Fidelity, Hewitt, AON, Met-life, etc.)
• High English (written and spoken), capable of delivering presentations in English
• Oral and written communication skills.
• Capable to work in multiple projects successfully and simultaneously is desirable.
• Ability to understand and develop successfully partnerships with customers and peers.
• High Analytical and Problem-Solving skills.
• Detail oriented.
• High Customer Service orientation.
• High Continuous Improvement orientation.
• Experience in Human Capital Management systems (Workday preferable), Customer Relationship Management systems (Microsoft Dynamics preferable) and Telephony Operation system (Avaya preferable)
• Experience in Microsoft Office suite applications.
• Bachelor’s Degree
Johnson Controls does not request pregnancy or HIV testing as a requirement for admission, permanence or promotion.