Analyst HRSSC Talent Acquisition What you will do: Job Scope & Purpose:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
How you will do it:
Essential Job Responsibilities:
The HR Ops Analyst will process all talent acquisition transactions for the US, Canada and Mexico regions that include the following activities:
- Support the interview schedule activities while maintaining engaged the candidate and constant communication with the hiring managers and recruiters.
- Extend offers to selected candidates and working the process to a hire stage
- Complete I-9 verification for the US
- Assist in any incoming inquiry from external and internal customers.
What we look for:
Completed Bachelor's degree in HR/Admin related or experience in the area
- 1-2 year experience in Human Resources
- English proficiency level (85%)
- Customer Service
- Urgency to respond
- Work under pressure
- Proactive, dynamic and self motivated
Johnson Controls does not request pregnancy or HIV testing as a requirement for admission, permanence or promotion.