HP is ranked among the Top Companies to work. Among the recognitions include, One of the World’s Most Attractive Employers by Universum Global, One of the Top Companies for Women Technologists by Anita Borg Institute, One of the Top 10 Fortune 500 Companies Millennials are most excited to work for by SurveyMonkey, and Working Mother 100 Best Companies for 27 years. Furthermore, HP has received two consecutive Diversity Leader Awards from Profiles in Diversity Journal. HP was also awarded the Gold Medal by World Environment Center for International Corporate Achievement in Sustainable Development.
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
Works on internal project delivery: Manages AMS NPI Check list communication, requirements and distribution. Ensure each task responsible is aware of the time they must met and have complete the NPI activity
- Manages stakeholder relationships:
Understand Global, Region and Country dynamics to be to identify, document, support and escalate on time the challenges that will affect the overall NPI and readiness success.
Constantly work with stakeholders to confirm activity progress vs target date.
- Leads project team
May lead internal as well as external resources within a predefined area.
May provide performance feedback on project team members.
Leads and develops product support or solution(s) planning over NPI, including conformance strategies, end-to-end service delivery and support readiness and associated processes.
Performs business analysis, identifies root cause, and develops recommendations/ solutions to drive business improvements.
Collaborates with regions and WW regarding NPI processes
Leads key business initiatives in support of operational or financial improvement
Collaborates with internal and external partners (e.g., RPSMs, PESMs, Call and Repair center, support engineering) to meet readiness objectives and ensure control and compliance requirements across businesses
Executes standard risk mitigation and business continuity
Education and Experience Required:
- First Level University degree.
- 3 + years in project management roles or in like roles/businesses.
- 2+ years of experience in NPI support processes
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrates a basic knowledge of processes and methodologies applicable to PM.
- Advanced in English communication
- Understands PMP methods.
- Developed verbal and writing communications skills
- Proven negotiation skills, leadership & teamwork experience
- Demonstrated analytical and technical aptitude
- Demonstrate proactivity and extroverted personality
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven experience interacting with different cultures
- Attitude to serve and influence within same and above level
- Stress management and work under pressure
- Flexible working schedule time to adapt business requirements and objectives