3424006 Advanced FP&A Specialist Renewable Energy Headquarters GE Renewable Energy
- Responsible for managing the business cycle- 3 year plan, budget, forecasts at each level of the organization.
- Define KPIs to measure the performance in all areas of the organization- mfg., R&D, eng, supply, commissioning.
- Analyze the performance and propose action plans to improve profitability and cash generation as well as corrective action plans as needed.
- Basic understanding of procedures and concepts.
- Understands how own area integrates with other teams; provides on the job training and support to new team members.
- Expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent.
- Focus on individual or team results within department.
- Operates as independent professional.
Responsible for providing financial planning, analysis and reporting for Corporate, a business, or a P&L within a business. Entry level professional positions; includes some team leader positions. Requires good understanding of work routines and procedures. Limited independence in problem solving and decision making.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Finance).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com