Ad Sales Account Manager 41507BR Sales Global Distribution and International
The Account Manager will report to the Director, Ad Sales for Mexico to generate revenue. As an Account Manager, this person will be responsible for revenue goals which include developing existing business and new business.
This Account Manager will report to the Director, Ad Sales for Mexico to generate revenue. As an Account Manager, this person will be responsible for revenue goals which include developing existing business and new business.
• Develop sales revenue from new advertisers as well as maximize revenue from assigned list (active & non-active accounts).
• Achieve target revenue goals as defined by management
• Prepare and present accurate and comprehensive sales pitches/presentations and establish close business relationships with all levels of clients
• Understand customer needs, and develop solutions for those needs
• Own, manage and develop agency & client relationships through day-to-day contact; direct from proposal through to post-analysis
• Seek out opportunities to develop monetary solutions for clients and ensure superior customer service
• Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of clients in order to accurately forecast billings by quarter
• Establish and maintain strong relationships, through proactive networking & attending relevant industry events
• Work closely with Creative Solutions, Marketing, Programming and Research to ensure consistently strong execution of all solutions
• Build strong relationships with counterparts in the global advertising team to ensure all potential client opportunities are maximized
• Keep informed of industry changes and share market intelligence internally; maintain working knowledge of research products updates
• Develop and maintain deep expertise of our channel brands, performance in market, positioning, tent pole programming etc.
• Informally mentor more junior members of staff; act as a role model
• Design and propose annual deals to clients.
• Track advertising budget and investment throughout the year
• Analyze and propose strategies to maximize revenue by Channel priorities.
• Design and propose customized plans by Sales Channel by costumer.
• Minimum 3 – 5 yrs Advertising Sales Experience either in-house or with agency
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Proven track record of driving significant advertising revenue
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in Mexico.
• Ability to work and analyze numerical data
• Strong strategic planning, negotiation and presentation skills
• Commercially minded, focused on bottom line results
• Relationship driven approach to sales and development of client relationships
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Excellent relationship management skills – ability to effectively work in a matrix structure.
• Excellent project management skills – able to take on various assignments and projects in a timely manner
• Proven team player
• Proven ability to move from detail work to client interaction seamlessly
• Entrepreneurship and growth driven orientation
• Languages: Fluent in English and Spanish
NBCUniversal International Networks is one of the world’s premier entertainment portfolios, delivering quality content and compelling brands to over 176 territories across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific. The channel brands in the portfolio include Universal Channel, Syfy, E! Entertainment Television, 13th Street, DIVA, Studio Universal, Telemundo, The Style Network and Golf Channel. These unique brands deliver a full range of entertainment experiences to local audiences across the globe; the portfolio also includes Movies 24 in the UK. Further, NBCUniversal News Group, one of the most influential and respected portfolios of on-air and digital news properties in the world, operate CNBC and NBC News internationally.
NBCUniversal International Networks is a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and
Ciudad: ciudad de méxico
Financiero Banorte está en búsqueda de talento extraordinario. Estamos convencidos de que la combinación de trabajo en equipo con innovación, lealtad y...
Desde Grupo Financiero Banorte - Nuevo León
Publicado hace 24 días
Position Summary: Lead Compressors and Air Treatment Product Engineering organization for Acuña. This position organizes and directs a broad range of...
Desde Bendix Commercial Vehicles Systems Llc - Coahuila
Publicado hace 24 días
Auto req ID:148712BR Job Description ¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world? PepsiCois a global...
Desde Pepsico Inc - Distrito Federal
Publicado hace 24 días