At the LEGO Group we collaborate to create an extraordinary brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrow.
We are looking for a Travel Expenses Management Specialist in our Business Service Operations Department who can contribute to create an effective and efficient platform for growth to support our strategy and reach twice as many kids over the next 5-7 years
As leading role in this area, you will:
• Interact with great parts of the LEGO organization and therefore holds an important role within the Business Service Operations covering Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) / Asia including China / The North & South America and Mexico
• Handle operational and tactical tasks towards the vendors of the LEGO Group in close cooperation with the rest of the business
• Make sure we live our partner promise by ensuring timely and accurate handling of invoices to all LEGO companies in Americas
• Ensure that all costs are appropriately reflected in the Financial/Management reports
• Ensure high quality, stewardship and compliance in global Accounts Payable and Travel Expense Management processes
• Mitigate risk of fraud in our vendor invoice and employee payments (related to travel) processes
- Engage in establishing a high-performing AP department in BSO
- Form new collaborative relationship with stakeholders and employees, thereby ensuring sustainable implementation of the global processes in Americas
- Cover a number of different locations in different countries, which requires strong cultural understanding, various ways of working and complex stakeholder management.
- Navigate in an exciting and constantly changing environment where everything is new and the “plane is built while flying” and still ensure delivery of main services to the entire LEGO Group.
- Delivering a high performance, customer- and service-oriented culture where the outside-in approach is starting point for all processes. Understanding and identifying stakeholder/employee needs.
- Building and strengthening basic stakeholder relations across areas and geographies including collaboration and culture (incl. Business Controllers, Treasury, CRBC, Tax, Group Reporting and our auditors/PwC.
- Constantly optimize processes and work procedures using the LEGO Continuous Improvement approach across functional areas
- Using Activity Based Working, actively taking part in creating a culture that inspires to collaboration, encourage knowledge sharing and incorporates exciting “New Ways of Working” in the everyday.
- Managing more advanced execution of Supplier Services Stream processes in a timely, efficient and accurate manner, including: Monthly/Yearly closing, Reconciliations, Perform regular control, Participation and leadership of projects
- Provide data, analysis and advice necessary to support financial business partners / business in decision making process
- Supporting and promoting a team-work environment and developing team members by sharing functional expertise
Do you have what it takes?
• Experience: +8 years within the broader finance area demonstrating profound process and functional knowledge and deep experience leading to concrete business results. Special focus on General Ledger and Travel Expense Management, experience on high volume data
• Experience from 2 -3 years of super user experience
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business education
• Skills: Experienced in MS Excel, SAP or any other ERP (finance module), advanced English
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues. “VP of Operations in Americas & Pacific
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact to Aldo Barrer********** Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.
Por expansión y crecimiento solicitamos: **Soldador Micro alambre** Requisitos Hombres de 25 a 50 años Secundaria terminada Disponibilidad de horario Ofrecemos...
Desde Lasso Hunter - Nuevo León
Publicado hace 22 días
Requerimos: Masculino de 18 a 45 años Secundaria terminada Experiencia: Básica Ofrecemos: Pago semanal de$1,500.00 iníciales Crecimiento a corto plazo Rolar...
Desde Borse By Winsnes De México - Jalisco
Publicado hace 22 días
Seguros Monterrey New York Life, a través de Avida Consultores te ofrece la mejor opción cómo Asesor Financiero y de Seguros que podrás encontrar en el mercado...
Desde Ávida Consultores Seguros Monterrey New York Life - Jalisco
Publicado hace 22 días