Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Manager, you will act as a day-to-day liaison between clients regarding account performance, product launches, and opportunities in Google. You will also craft compelling narratives using data to drive results and campaign delivery.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of client-facing experience in the online advertising industry (advertising agencies, ad networks, advertising technology companies or technical account management).
- Experience in sales management and (digital) media products and services.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
- Demonstrated experience with information management including SQL and BigQuery.
- Understanding of Big Data and business intelligence market trends.
- Ability to work towards strategic goals in a fast paced environment; proven dedication to client services.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; demonstrated attention to detail .
- Demonstrated leadership, influencing, organizational, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Build and develop relationships with customers and advise them on their accounts.
- Assist in the delivery of overall business strategy based on metrics and trusted partnerships.
- Maintain visibility across Google's ongoing development of advertiser products to maximize campaign results through reporting and insights.
- Work collaboratively with both local and global teams to support new and existing customers, projects and regional KPIs.