Job Posting Description
In this role, you have the opportunity to act as single point for customers as account manager for transactional accounts at Philips Health Systems, prepare and deliver on the tactical account plans. Your working scope will be the State of Mexico, Queretaro, Hidalgo, Morelos and Mexico DF.
You are responsible for
- Performs as a contact for customer accounts for the entire Philips Healthcare portfolio. (All the Dx Imaging, Image guided therapy and Monitoring solutions)
- Prepares the tactical account plan in line with account strategy in the region and implements the sales strategy. Responsible for filling the funnel management tool (Salesforce).
- Develops, maintains and improves relations with a limited number of accounts to keep or to set Philips as preferred supplier. Initializes and coordinates all Philips efforts to the accounts in order to maximize the output of the sales group.
- Creates an account plan for each account for 2 years in which budgeted targets are translated into specific strategy and actions per account as part of the operational plan of the sales group.
- Creates and implements action programs for and with the accounts to improve the performance of Philips.
-Drives the performance of the functions in the account team to get it done.
-Systematically analyzes and reports sales results, expectations, market, competition and trends to make proposals for improvement.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree biomedical engineering, pharmacy or related field.
- Relevant experience in Sales in a hospital (private/public) environment and managing distributors in various regions of the country.
- Experience on administration business processes via partners. Product implementation, trainings and follow up.
- Knowledge in new business models as integrated solutions would be preferred.
- Availability to travel 50% of the time.
- Fluent in English
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an e**********.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Ciudad: huixquilucan de degollado
Conduciras un auto donde recibiras peticiones por teléfono celular de los clientes para llevarlos a su destino, no manejarás efectivo Estudios: Primaria...
Desde Kb Tel Telecomunicaciones - Estado de México
Publicado hace 19 días
Control de personal Estudios: Prepa o vocacional Administración diploma o certificado Competencias transversales: Orientación al cliente, Compromiso con el...
Desde Abarrotes Casa Vargas - Estado de México
Publicado hace 19 días
¿Estás en busca de trabajo y tienes experiencia como chofer? Estamos buscando personas con preparatoria técnica o carrera trunca, que sean proactivos y...
Desde Protalent - Nuevo León
Publicado hace 18 días